15 – 28 April, 2018.
Reserve your place at our popular Mallorca Training Camps in Puerto Pollensa.
Join Trisutto Coach, Ed Rechnitzer for individual swim, ride and run coaching in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca. This will be a BIKE focused Triathlon camp for the benefit of – but not exclusive to – Canadian athletes starting their on-road season after a long winter. All are welcome. Seize this opportunity to meet, integrate and train with athletes from around the world. The camp will include training and coaching in all three disciplines.
Location and Accommodation
The camp will use different venues in and around Puerto Pollensa and throughout Mallorca. Pool swims will be held at Hoposa Villaconcha, our official camp training base.
Accommodation is not included in the camp cost. To make your bookings Hoposa Villaconcha please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive preferential Trisutto rates (please refer to the camp FAQ below for accommodation pricing).
Bike hire: Athletes who wish to rent a bike for the camp can do so through Bimont Bike Hire. They can be contacted via, email@example.com.
Transfers: Conde Transfers offer competitive prices and are reliable. They can be booked via the SportHotel Vilaconcha website.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution– strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
Our Camp FAQ contains full details on camp training schedule, location and training routes.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp
Download our Camp FAQ for full details on camp training schedule, accommodation options and pricing, camp location and training routes.
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.